Welcome to Blogmas Day 2!
I’m a list-maker. I feel like making lists is extremely therapeutic, not to mention extremely useful. I make lists for everything. What I need to do in a day or in a week, shopping lists, reading lists, so on and so forth. One of the best lists to make, at least for me, are bucket lists! Of course, the whole idea of bucket lists are super morbid (kick the bucket… like really??) but I don’t take it that way. I see bucket lists more as a list of things I absolutely would love to do!
I first came across the idea of doing a monthly bucket list on Pinterest. I thought I’d give it a try and what better time to do it than in December, when all the Christmas festivities are in full action! December is one of my favourite months as it’s (in my opinion) the coziest month. Everything is so lovely and serene, and everyone’s in the mood to be merry! So without further ado, here’s my December bucket list!
1. Read a holiday-themed book.
2. Have a holiday film day.
3. Send out my Christmas cards (on time!!)
4. Do some holiday baking.
5. Visit a Christmas market.
6. Decorate a gingerbread house.
7. Light the perfect Christmas candle.
8. Get all my Christmas shopping done.
9. Make s’mores.
10. Get a Christmas-inspired manicure.
11. Have a holiday drink at Starbucks.
12. Rock a red lip.
13. Take a walk in the snow.
14. Have breakfast for dinner.
15. Do a random act of kindness.
16. Try a new hobby.
17. Have a Harry Potter film marathon (because why not?)
18. Build a snowman.
19. Try my hand at creating a festive holiday cocktail.
20. Add a new piece to my Christmas decor.
21. Watch my town’s Santa Claus parade.
22. Make the perfect cup of hot cocoa.
23. Brave the mall for some holiday shopping.
24. Have coffee with a friend.
25. Have a soak in the hot tub.
See you all again tomorrow!
To view a list of all my Blogmas posts, click here.