Happy Valentine's Day to all! I know that a lot of people see today as being ~super tacky~. Which is so understandable. I'm totally against the traditional "guy gives his girlfriend flowers and chocolates and a diamond necklace bc it's the 14th day of the 2nd month" Valentine's Day. Blegh. Not my style, and not my boyfriend's either. I look at today as more of an opportunity to take a step back from the craziness of your day-to-day life and remember to show some love & appreciation to those in your life who deserve it! My boyfriend and I didn't do our usual for Valentine's Day this year - which is dinner or a movie - because my boyfriend has midterms tomorrow. Instead, we did a card exchange and a very small prezzie exchange (he got me a little stuffed dog and I surprised him with 8 strategically placed funny Valentine's cards throughout the house). It's a chill night for us!
Buuuuut, I will always take any excuse to do a rosy eye look and Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity for that! So I thought I'd share my look today with you guys. :)
- Too Faced Natural Love Palette - Honey Butter as a base, Makeup & Chill in the crease, Honeymoon on the lid
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
- Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette - Dainty
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit That Glow - Sunburst
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint - Delish
- E.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit - Medium
How did you guys celebrate Valentine's Day?