As the year has finished and I've wrapped up my 2017 reading challenge, I thought I'd share the books I read this past year, including my ratings of them. I always love seeing what other people have read, and how they liked the books they read, so I wanted to share my reading log with you guys, in case any of you are nosy like me!
1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell ~ 4 stars
2. Someday Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham ~ 4 stars
3. Klee Wyck by Emily Carr ~ 3 stars
4. Generals Die in Bed by Charles Yale Harrison ~ 3 stars
5. Animal Farm by George Orwell ~ 4 stars
6. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes ~ 4 stars
7. Endgame by Samuel Beckett ~ 3 stars
8. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote ~ 4 stars
9. July's People by Nadine Gordimer ~ 2 stars
10. The Marriage Plot by Jeffery Eugenides ~ 4 stars
11. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood ~ 5 stars
12. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon ~ 4 stars
13. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty ~ 4 stars
14. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins ~ 4 stars
15. The Swans of Fifth Avenue by Melanie Benjamin ~ 3 stars
16. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins ~ 4 stars
17. London Belongs to Me by Jacquelyn Middleton ~ 3 stars
18. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven ~ 3 stars
19. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell ~ 5 stars
So, there you have it! The good and the bad of 2017. I love looking back on things like this, seeing everything laid out like this in a list. Some of my favourite books this year were Attachments, Eleanor and Park, Someday Someday Maybe, and The Handmaid's Tale.
Also, please enjoy my photo above of my bookshelf of favourite books, featuring my adorbs Lorelai Gilmore Funko Pop, haha.
What were your favourite books of 2017?