Hello everybody! It's the week of Christmas!!!!! Who's excited? (Me! Me! I am!). Since I'm getting in the festive mood, as I'm sure you all are, I thought I would do a few Christmas-themed posts for you guys this week, starting off with a Christmas Q&A. I found a few Christmas related questionnaires online, picked out some of my favourite questions, and decided to answer them for you all.
1. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! I live in Canada, so more often than not do we have snow on Christmas day. Always makes me sad when there's no snow... Luckily, this year, we've got plenty!
2. Peeking at gifts or being surprised?
I hate the thought of seeing my gifts before Christmas. I was never the type of kid to go looking for my presents before they'd been wrapped, let alone go so far as to unwrap them secretly.
3. Show an old Christmas photo.
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yep, I do! My family has dinner at my grandfather's house on Christmas Eve, so I receive a couple presents from relatives. Then, back at home, I open two gifts: one, a gift of my choosing, and the other a pair of new pyjamas. It's a family tradition!
5. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Ahhh this is so difficult. I've always loved fudge. My grandma used to make it every year, back when she hosted Christmas, and oh my god I just loved it.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie, what would it be?
I'd say the nineties version of Miracle on 34th Street - so long as I got to be with Dylan McDermott in the end. Hahaha.
7. Candy canes or gingerbread men?
Candy canes. I'm addicted to peppermint!!
8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Probably would have to be 'Last Christmas' by Wham!.
9. Do you like to wear a bold lip for Christmas or keep it neutral with a pretty nude?
I'm def all for the red lip at Christmas!!
10. What's your favourite present you've ever received for Christmas?
It's a toss-up. The most exciting present I ever received was tickets to my very first concert to see Hilary Duff when I was in the second grade. But the best gift was my dog, whom I love very dearly.
11. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
For me, the best part of Christmas is being with my family, decorating the house, and just spending quality time together. I feel like Christmas really brings families together, which is something that's so important to me as my family is the most important thing to me.
12. When you were younger, what gift did you always act for that you never received?
I never had one I repeatedly asked for, as far as I know. But if I ever asked my parents for something a little too pricey, and they said they wouldn't buy it for me, apparently my go-to answer was, "Well, I'll just ask Santa - he'll get it for me!". Hahaha. I was always thinking.
Feel free to answer these questions on your own blogs - I'd love to see your answers!