Happy Friday everyone, welcome back! Hope you've all had a fabulous week. This week has been chock-full and so exciting, I'm excited to share it with you all!
- I hate road closures whilst driving. Detours make me so uneasy - I just don't like not knowing where I'm going. I had to drive my bf to his exam on Saturday and I pulled up to the main road I take to school to find it was closed all weekend. So, I followed the detour, whilst screaming. I genuinely had a moment of panic like "oh my god my bf is going to miss his exam" - despite the fact that we were like two hours ahead of schedule. I basically looked like this:
- We got our first real snowfall of the season!! I've been dying for a good snowfall for like ages (I even mentioned this in last week's Friday Thoughts). It's been so lovely to drive around and see that thick blanket of snow on the ground and on rooftops. It was the good, fluffy kind of snow, too.
- My mum and I had a girls' night out on Monday evening to see Love Actually play at the VIP movie theatre in Burloak. At first, I was worried we may not even make it, as there was a ton of traffic due to the snow. But all was well. It was a great evening of laughter and a few fun drinks.
- CHRISTMAS IS NEXT WEEKEND!!! WHAT?? Next week is gonna be crazy busy. My boyfriend and I've got exams to finish up, we're seeing Star Wars: The Last Jedi in theatres (any Star Wars fans out there?), we're having dinner with my bf's parents, and we're having dinner with my parents and grandma. My boyfriend goes home Friday for his own family Christmas celebrations and then Sunday is Christmas eve!!! Time's going by so quick. Hopefully, I'll have a moment of peace to fill you guys in on how it all goes.
- Did anyone catch Harry Styles on tv being particularly cute whilst filling in for James Corden on his talk-show?? I watched a bit online afterwards. Nearly six years since I first was introduced to One Direction, and I still find Harry so adorable.
Have a great weekend everybody! Hopefully, you all have a relaxing weekend ahead of ya :)