Hello everybody! TGIF! It’s Friday, which means another Friday Thoughts post.
- Ever since I’ve moved, I’ve really noticed the difference between sunrises/sunsets in the city and in the countryside, since my town is surrounded by rural area. I'm often getting up for classes at unbelievably early hours of the morning, and seeing sunrises, like the one in this post's header photo, really makes it worthwhile.
- Lately, my mum and I have been taking my dog on a daily walk, and I've been enjoying it immensely. I love walking around my neighbourhood as we're still technically newbies and I'm not yet totally familiar with the area. There are so many beautiful homes around us and I love seeing them all decorated for Halloween.
- This weekend is going to be a busy one for my family. Saturday my boyfriend and I are going out with friends for drinks, and then Sunday my family is going to see Kingsman 2 in theatres. Plus, my bf and I have a pumpkin to carve, some last min decorations to put up, and some chores to do. I'm tired just thinking of it! But luckily, it's all fun stuff, aside from the chores.
- I really have to stop watching Tangled and Moana 24/7, but I also cannot stop myself from watching Tangled and Moana 24/7. It's an addiction!! I just love them both terribly, and they're the best pick-me-up films ever.
- My family decided that since we've moved into a more spacious home this year, we want to throw a Christmas party for our friends this year and I'm so excited. I love party planning and although it's well over a month away, I've already started saving recipes and ideas on Pinterest (you can follow me there if you want, the link to my profile is at the bottom haha)
- I've been super into playing games on my phone lately, which isn't really something I've done a lot of since I was in high school. But I discovered Pictionary and Fight List which you can play against friends or random opponents, and I love playing them both. Whenever I'm bored I basically alternate between the two!
- I'm so excited for Halloween next week. It's gunna be the first year in awhile that my parents will be home as they usual travel around this time of the year. So my parents, my boyfriend, and I are gunna stay in, watch some Halloween films, and hand-out candy. It will be a great evening!
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!