Hello everyone! Lately, I've been trying to think of a way to have weekly updates here on my blog, to keep everyone up to date with my crazy, hectic life. So, I thought maybe posting little thoughts/updates every Friday might be a good way to do so, without babbling on forever and totally boring you all since I tend to do that (haha no lie). Without further ado, here is a mini look into my life as of late!
- I've been driving around a lot recently - to class, to my boyfriend's classes, to the grocery shop, to Starbucks (which is a trek, might I add). But with all this driving, I've found that I've been really enjoying being in the car, especially on my own, which is something I totally didn't expect to happen!
- Hey, why is it that the closest Starbucks is literally 20 mins away?? There are a ton of perks to living in a small town, but having no Starbucks nearby is not one of them. There are two Tim Horton's within five blocks, but no Starbucks. Sad Felicia.
- I've been really into The Office lately. I know, I know, I'm sooooo behind on this one (didn't it end in like 2011 or something??? who knows) but my boyfriend and I started watching it casually in September and now we're already halfway through season three. We literally watch it every night when we go up to bed. I'm not even ashamed lol.
- The weather here in Ontario has been so odd lately. I constantly find myself standing at the front door, thinking, Do I need a sweater? Yeah, definitely, it's 9 degrees. Maybe I should grab a coat as well, as I get quite chilly? Well, no it's going to be 22 degrees in an hour-and-a-half. So maybe I'll just blast the heat in the car and turn on the seat warmers and the steering wheel warmer??? Gah! So frustrating.
- I know we haven't even gotten to Halloween yet, and that it's just around the corner, but lately I've been in such a Christmasy mood. All I want to do is douse the whole house in tinsel and listen to Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat. Is that odd? Probably. (I'm actually listening to my Christmas playlist right now but shhh don't tell anyone)
- This morning I woke up at 6:50 and had to drive my boyfriend to his 7:30 lecture, and when I came home I took a 3-HOUR NAP and now I'm feeling groggy and awful. So the moral of the story is, don't fall into the nap trap, it will only make you feel so much worse ugh
- A couple days ago, I found a wasp in my bathroom, behind the shades. I've not likely mentioned it here before, but I have this horrible irrational fear of wasps/bees after being stung in grade 9, so finding this little intruder in my bathroom was terrifying hahaha but at least my boyfriend and my dad got a kick out of my reaction
- I am so unbelievably excited for the Bath & Body Works winter holiday range to come out!! I've received a few emails lately of them releasing a few holiday candles here and there, and it's only made me more excited for what's yet to come. Right now they've got a Buy 3, Get 3 Free sale going on in Canada and I'm so tempted. Though, if I buy any more candles, my family may disown me. Space in our candle cabinet is getting pretty tight...
- My boyfriend and my mum have gotten me really into Star Wars in the past year. So much so that as soon as the trailer for The Last Jedi dropped, I was watching it. Never thought I'd say that.