Recently, I got brave and decided to return to the winged-eyeliner look. I took a break from eyeliner for a while, partially because it took so much time but also because I for some reason lost the ability to do it for some time. Finally, I have been able to return to my typical eyeliner look, which I accredit to my current eyeliner.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Blemish Control Primer
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in "Light Medium"
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 in "Sand"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - That Glow in "Dripping in Gold"
- DLS Cosmetics Blush in "Kitty Pink"
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in "Dark Brown"
- Too Faced Sweet Peach palette in "Georgia", "Just Peachy", and "Nectar"
- Rimmer Colour Precise Eyeliner in "Black"
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in "Black"